If Gtk-- is freezing

If Gtk-- is freezing, does that mean the corresponding Gnome-- is freezing
too? Plus, once Gtk-- is released, I'm assuming it'll be at least feature
complete with respect to Gtk+ 1.2. May I assume then, that Gnome-- will
be feature complete to something like, say, October Gnome?

I'm developing a couple of apps using Gnome in C, but I'm a lot more
comfortable in C++, and it'd make my implementation easier and cleaner if
I used C++. The problem was the the Gnome API in C++ wasn't complete enough
to use. Maybe now it will be?

	= L

|       LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!      |
|   Snail: MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. ** 1-626-395-1407   |
|     Wired: loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |