Re: Questions from new user

Hi Everyone,

I just tried doing this under WindowMaker 0.61.1, GNOME 1.0.55 core
with GNOME 1.0.54 libraries.  I grabbed a ggv window with the middle
button on workspace number 1 and tried dragging it to workspace number
2 in the desk guide applet.  The window moved out of workspace number 1
but then disappeared before crossing over to workspace number 2.  I
went to workspace number 2.  The tasklist shows me that ggv is running
in that workspace but I can't see it!  I ended up just killing the
application.  The I tried the same thing with a gnome-terminal.  This
time, the window moved only as far as the bottom of the originating
workspace.  It never made it to the destination.

Is this still under development or is it actually supposed to be
working now?  This is one of the things that I liked about olvwm.  I
was geeked when I read the mailing list today and someone said that
that it is already built in to GNOME.

Bidemi Temidire