Re: Questions from new user

> > > I think there was some sort of a problem of doing this in a nice standard
> > > way.
> >
> > Too bad. This definitely limits the usefulness of the pager.
> That's actually wrong.  With October Gnome you can drag windows around using the
> middle button.

Hmmmm. I've got October Gnome, with all of the upgrades available as rpms on
the Gnome site so far. But I don't seem to be able to drag windows in the
pager using the middle mouse button.

	= L

|       LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!      |
|   Snail: MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. ** 1-626-395-1407   |
|     Wired:,,     |
| (Do 'finger' for my PGP public key and more info) |