Re: Gnome-libs 1.0.55 test release.

  Miguel> Hello guys,
  Miguel> I have made a test release of gnome-libs-1.0.55, I would
  Miguel> appreciate if people could try it out and let me know if
  Miguel> they have any problems with it before I announce it
  Miguel> publically.

It builds on LinuxPPC Q3, without a hitch, and passes all tests in
'make check'.

I've thrown caution to the wind, and gone ahead and installed on top
of my self-compiled October Gnome; I'll post if there are any issues.

john.

John S Jacobs Anderson                                   Apprentice Geek
jacobs@genehack.org                       Journeyman Molecular Biologist
<URL:http://genehack.org/>   <-------    GeneHack: bioinfo*linux*opinion