Re: Is GFM sopurce available?

Mike Palczewski wrote:

> No not on freshmeat.  The ui hitsquad page refers to the new file
> manager as gfm.  So I assumed thats where he got that from.  Maybe the
> hitsquad page should call it nautilus instead.
>
> Mike

I called it GFM because when I was doing it a file manager name had not
been decided upon, so GNOME File Manager seemed as harmless as possible.

> Havoc Pennington wrote:
>
> > Mike Palczewski <mpalczew@u.washington.edu> writes:
> > > try gnome-fm gnome-vfs and nautilus.

> > nautilus is the new file manager, gfm I think is a separate program
> > not done by the GNOME Project.  Try freshmeat.net to find it.
> >
> > Havoc

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill