ctrl-click on urls in terminal

The URL found in the attached message doesn't get passed to my
web broweser on a ctrl-click as I expect. It manages to pass
everything up to the '%20', including the '%' but after that
none of the URL shows up in the web browser.

Bug or config problem?

	-Duncan

ps. off topic, but does anybody know if mutt supports "forward
quoted" so I could edit forwards, or only "forward attachment"?

	-D

Jeff Luszcz <jluszcz@polar-orbit.com> wrote:

> Is the MRJ team going to be at Macworld?

We've been showing up individually to take in the booths & stuff. There is a
Java session [C35] tomorrow at 10:45 that some of us will be at. I'll be
there, and later that day I'll be wandering the halls gawking at the sights.

I'll be wearing a t-shirt with this design:
http://www.jimwoodring.com/gallerypages/arsgratia/group%20attire/pupt.html
Catch me if you can!

Jens Alfke   _____________________                       jens@apple.com
       _____ Java Toolkit Engineer
       Apple                          Vhen dher Gomst Dukndest Pknipfer
                                           umst stommiken dher cobblain,
              aint ker rummerknebkin ululu. Buh vermt! On chimpfker luk!
              Thimpfk, dher nehewer Menkreptuswalia uft knordled!