From: Patrick Nelson [mailto:pnelson@neatech.com]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2000 8:12 PM
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: Configuring E WM

Logged in as root (firewall with only one log in account), when I try and
configure enlightenment by R-Mouse Button + L-Mouse button there is not
option to configure E.  Go into Gnome Config Tool, click window manager,
highlight Enlightenment (Current), and the edit button is grayed out as is
the "Run Configuration Tool for Enlightenment" button.  What can I do to get
into the configuration of Enlightenment?  Or what gnome configuration is
keeping from configuring it?