Re: Trash Can in Naughtilus?

Of course, it's really important to run the UI options through loads of
usability testing and choose really good defaults.  Having everything be
highly configurable is great, but so is having a UI that is somewhat
familiar and provides a fairly frictionless transition for Windoze and
MAC users.

The downside of having both the shredder and the trashcan if they are
near each other, it might lead to accidently (and unknowingly) dropping
a file in the wrong place.

Another possiblity would be to have the icon flip between a shredder
and a trashcan depending on the currently selected behavior.