Re: Trash Can in Naughtilus?

Yes, but deleteing it 4 times is anoying.
delete. "do you want to delete?" yes.
empty trash. "do you want to empty?" yes.
takes far to long. one verification is enough for me. :)
anyway, being able to disable it would be a very good thing.

Also, we need something other then Trash Can. Gota be unique. :)
Mac=Trash Can
Win=Recycle Bin
KDE=Trash (rather unorigional. :)

How about "Rubbish Heap". (or maybe "Compost Heap") The heap could grow as
you throw stuff onto it. :)