Multi-head display

Hello all-

I am new to gnome, have looked everywhere I can find, but cannot find the answer to this little problem that I am having...

I am running a plain vanilla RH 6.1 with Enlightenment and GNOME.  I got the MetroX server, and 2 supported Matrox video cards to do the multiple monitors.  It appears that 2 instances of the window manager start, but I am not sure what to do with gnome.  Do I (or can I) start 2 sessions of gnome, one for each monitor / video card?  Can I copy the panel from the primary display to the secondary display?

Any pointers anyone can give would be greatly appreciated...

-Thanks
Marc Campbell
campbe79@pilot.msu.edu