Re: Minimize application Behavior question.

On 25 Feb 2000, "ACK" wrote:

> Not familiar with all the aspect of GNOME, I noticed that recently when I
> minimize my applications, they NO longer show up on the Menu bar. I can
> see the processes running with ps -aux, but am not sure what to do to
> reset this back to the way I had it before.

There's a panel applet called "tasklist" that does the job for you of
providing an icon representing minimized applications. Is this what you're
looking for?

Right-click on the panel, then
Applets->Utility->Tasklist will put it on your panel for you.

Right-click on the applet and select "properties" from the menu to control
which applications get displayed - all running ones, or just those that
have been minimized.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck