GNOME/GTK+ development in C++: What wrapper/GUI builder to use?

We want to develop applications for GNOME and GTK+ in general using C++,
if possible with the help of a GUI builder. We are, however, unsure
about which of the C++ wrapper/builder to use. We would therefore like
to hear about other people's experience.

We have tried writing some example code using gtk--, glade 0.5.5 and
glade-- 0.5.5, but this has not been quite successful as glade-- seems
somewhat incomplete.
--
Toralf Lund <toralf@kscanners.no>   +47 66 85 51 22
Kongsberg Scanners AS               +47 66 85 51 00 (switchboard)