RE: error building balsa

To be fair, this isn't something that RedHat does, it's something that they
designed RPM to do.  The other RPM based distros have the same "feature".
The idea was to allow people to avoid installing the "extra" stuff that they
didn't need to have for a "home" computer, I.E. one that wouldn't be used
for software development.  It's a really nice feature, once you figure it
out.:)
	Greg