Re: Gnome-Kde libraries

What Havoc said was that it was easy for a coder to create applications in a way
that made them easy to port. What the coders need to do in order to make this
happen is keeping the GUI code and the backend code in a program separate. There
are many examples of this being done, and many examples of the opposite.
This is code design question left upto each developer to consider if he\she that
feel is advantageous.

Christian