Bonobo name changes and other gnome apps

I am resounding this as I think it must have got missed first time - haven't
had chance to test this theory out so any input would be welcome.

I have finally got around to installing bonobo (0.07) and I am coming across
problems when I install other gnome apps --with-bonobo.

The initial program was gnumeric which looks for bonobo/gnome-bonobo etc
rather than bonobo/bonobo etc which I understand was changed in 0.06.

I have looked at doing symlinks in the bonobo directory which I did for the
first few errors on compilation, but then got a long list of other related
errors.

My question is would symlinking all files in bonobo work or
a) would I need to copy the files and edit them
b) would editing all relevant files in the source package work
c) is there any other solution

I think this may be a common problem so some discussion may be helpful

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.