Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

First, a few questions. What file system does EFS use? Is it something
that any unix that supports mounting a file vea loop back can mount? Is it
a standard file system? If not, being able to read the file by any non
gnome app would be difficult to implement. Also, why EFS? Can gnome-vfs
not do what you want? No one commented on the use of tar as the file
system to maintain portability. What do you guys think of it?