Re: gnome-core and gnome-applets 1.1.3

I've just successfully built and installed gnome-core and gnome-applets
1.1.3 on solaris 2.6, and after carefully deleting $HOME/.gnome* managed
to get them running. However there are a couple of issues

1)	The icons don't show up in the pane. If I look at the properties for
a panel item (e.g gnome conf) I can see the icon, but on the panel all I
get is a white on black label. Any suggestions

2)	the question mark key has been remapped to bring up a menu. How do I
stop this

3)	Before I started the new panel, I deleted all the .gnome* files and
then logged out, without saving the session. However, some of the panel
attributes were still saved.

This is all with sawmill 0.23, in case that makes any difference.

Regards,

Chris