Re: file-manager

> I'm having a few unimportant troubles when I log in to Gnome. Everything
>
> runs perfectly well but I also get the Gnome-help-browser and the
> file-manager gmc starting in every session. I have tried to find a way
> of stopping these programs to automatically start but i cannot find a
> way to do this.  Could I manually remove the lines in the .gnome/session
>
> file which start these programs? If so what should I remove? Thanks in
> advance for your time.

Close the programs that you don't want automatically started, and then
choose the "Save Session" option from either the System or Settings
Menu. Or, when you log out, be sure to click the "Save Session option"
on the confirmation window.

Personally, I think the "Save Session" option should be in the root
menu.

	= L

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|  MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. Tel: 1-626-395-1407  |
|     loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |