Re: GNOME pager: Moving windows between desktops

Hi,

This 3-click trick may work for you:
1. Set gnome pager applet properties to show minimized task on all
   desktop
2. When you want to move windows between desktop simply middle click
   the tasklist to minimize it then click the desktop you want to move
   and click again on the minimized task to show it.

On october gnome release this can only done with gnome pager not
with the new deskguide + tasklist applet.
I wish this will fix in 1.2 releases.