Re: Gnome pager color/background

----- Original Message -----
From: Dr. Orange <alonsos1@gusun.georgetown.edu>
To: <gnome-list@gnome.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 2:09 AM
Subject: Gnome pager color/background

> I've seen a number of themes where the gnome pager wasn't the default grey
> color. Some even had the panel's "hide" button (dunno it's tech
> name) changed. The pagers displayed were a different color or even a
> button/background characteristic.
> I've checked all documentation, and even part of this list's achives, but
> haven't found how to change these setting. Could someone tell me how to do
> this (perhaps it's a hack not a setting)
>
> Thanks
>
> -N-

It sounds like you'r talking about themes. Go grab a gtk theme off
gtk.themes.org (though you probably have some already) and see what happens.
Go into the control center and go to the deskotp->themes setting. Because
the task list ant the panel hide buttons are just buttons themes will change
how they look.

--Ben