RE: Gnumeric 0.48 with enhanced toys is out.

Right now the viable options are to use the latest RPM version on
ftp.gnome.org, download the tarball and create your own RPM with 'rpm -tb
gnumeric-version.tar.gz', or contact me offlist for someplace to get the
gnumeric RPM that I've built with the above command (more or less).  RedHat
is trying to avoid having the gnome-print RPM floating around on peoples
systems because it's not finished yet, and so built a very custom RPM back
for gnumeric-0.38?.  So far, I haven't been able to justify taking time to
bring that RPM up-to-date, since I don't see having to install gnome-print
as being a problem.
	Greg

P.S.  I don't just publish that site because I've got a fairly slow
connection, and I still want to be able to play Unreal Tournament at a
reasonable speed.  As for getting them on ftp.gnome.org, that's fallen
through the cracks a couple of times.