Re: bonobo-0.6/can't find bonobo.h

When I ran into this problem I added -I../../bonobo to the Makefile of the
code that was causing the errors.

Someone mailed the list 2 days ago or so having the same problem, and I
believe they resolved it the same way, so I never sent anything to the
list;)

The -I../../bonobo only works on sub-sub-directories... in the gshell for
instance, you have to put -I../bonobo.  I put them on the same line as the
other includes.

Cory Watson
Systems Administrator
midtnn.net