Re: (OT)Where do I go for this?

you may need to get some software from Roaring Penguine if your linux
distro does not support PPPoE. go to www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe to get
the software to get your ADSL up, if you have any questions just contact
me off the list, I may be able to help you get it working. It is fairly
simple, with rpPPPoE. rpPPPoE will take you step by step and you will be
surfing in no time.

David M.

AIM: Dmcg295308

ICQ #: 96210352