Re: weird

David McGlone wrote:

> I told ya, RH 7 is gonna make you crazy....LOL, it's broke broke here and
> broke broke there, ol mr. linux had an OS E-I-E-I-O...
>
> that was corney but funny, I hope I don't get into trouble for being off
> topic....LOL

but its never done it till just last few days.........and I've played alot
with it since installing including, but not limited to, installing apps all
over and updating it and installing helix and evolution but via tar/tried
cvs/rpm updater....

so it ain't cut and dry here i don't think....

redhat 7 may have some issues but since i've used it all i can see so far
was the kernel issue....other than that to this date no issues ...

now if this is realted to redhat7 and I've missed it somewhat via their
update site or some email thats come through here before so  be it i
wouldn't mind knowing about it now :)

thanks
lee