Re: Missing text on Gnome/GTK apps

One time I mysteriously lost the toolbar in balsa.  If I tried to
change the toolbar button settings in the preferences I would get a
segfault.  The solution I came up with was to edit the .gnome/balsa
file and remove all references to the toolbar (the ones that looked
like gnome's cache of how it should look next time it runs).

HTH,
-D