GNOME original artwork available?

Hi,

I was wondering where I could get a high quality version of the GNOME
foot. Whoever has created this kewl logo (tigert or so?) didn't seem to
have "published its source code" -- at least, I can't imagine that the
XPM in the code which can be found in the gnome-about source is the
original, hand-crafted version :-)

I want to use it as material for a logo I'm developing for my GNOME
proggy, to appear in the about window etc. So I'd rather not use a
256-color non-aa'ed version with shade-to-white edges to start with.

It has also occured to me that as there are no real logos or so
available for download, much folks beside me have to resort to ripping a
website-quality version of the main GNOME site. (For an example see
http://www.linuxexpoamsterdam.com/EN/home/ in the right bottom corner --
but this was cheap cut-n-paste work anyway, as the ugly Debian logo
proves.) So it might pay to put this artwork available, just as e.g.
Debian does (http://www.debian.org/logos/).

Thank you,

Stefan