Re: Memory Issues

That means that  Don and I are doing the same things wrong.  Maybe someone
has some suggestions.  I'm running RH 6.2 with Enlightenment (I tried
Sawfish and had the same problems).  Additionally, if I leave a Netscape
window (mozilla or 4.08) running for more than 5 minutes without editing
it, it freezes completely.

Don't even get me started on xmms.  Whenever I run xmms I have to shut
down my X server after two songs because everything gets totally locked
up.

Thanks.