RE: Re: gnome-lib and Solaris 7x86

Ok for those of us who have only the limited experience of working
from the solaris Sysadmin I & II classes and (since our production
Ultra 5 Sparcs are of limits for experimentation) only a i86
machine (133 mhz pentium) to work with this becomes an adventure.
Everytime I figure out another workaround, or solution or more
often get pointed in the right direction by someone (thanks to
all who have helped!) I get a distinct feeling of accomplishment.

And since I own the network and the machines it's ALL MINE!!.

As soon as I have something to contribute to the open source
world I will be sure to throw it wide open for all!