gtk_file_selection_new

I've created a button that pops up a file selection menu.
When i'm done I can hit OK and data is loaded according to call back.
I also ned to destroy the fileselection menu.  I i take the widget that
is passed into it it will only destroy the on button and leave the
selection menu there.  I have to this cancel to destroy this.

How can I destroy the parent of the ok button?

=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+
           /___/
Texas Instruments ASIC Circuit Design Methology Group
Dallas, Texas
214-480-4455
bpatton dal asp ti com