stacking applets vertically on a horizontal panel

    I have the moon applet and the xmms applet running.  These applets
are about twice as tall as the rest of them (stock ticker, weather,
cpu monitor, et al).  They are running in a panel at the top of the
screen.
    I could save a lot of space if I could put, for example, the CPU
monitor, the sound monitor, and the weather applet _below_ the stock
ticker (in the vertical space sense, not in the hiding-windows-below-
other-windows sense).  Is this possible?

--
"Charlie, here comes the deuce; and when     Jack McKinney
   you speak of me, speak well."             jackmc lorentz com