Call for a writer

Hello gang,

As you may (or may not) know, I am the editor in chief of Linux content for
TechRepublic.  I am currently recruiting one more Linux writer and I'd really like
it to come from familiar ground.  What i'm looking for is someone to cover Linux
development.  I'd like to see some content on our site regarding such topics
as:

how to impliment bonobo in an applications design scheme
GPL Licensing issues
creating basic apps for Linux

and so on.

If anyone is interested in making some cash writing about our favorite OS
please respond to jwallen@techrepublic.com

I hope this 'recruitment' is not out of line on this list.  I just want to help
the cause in the best way I can..

Thank you all.

--
Jack Wallen, Jr