Re: GNOME skel setup

> I haven't been able to figure this one out. In KDE I setup the enviorment
> then copied that KDE configuration to /etc/skel. Works great. Is there a
> way to do the same thing with GNOME? (So all users start with the setup
> the administrator gives them?)

I had the same problem, and the same idea :-).
But stupidly, gnome when I tried this a year ago, gnome stored the home
full pathname in its customization files under $HOME.
I didn't verify for the new release but wrote a script to install
new user account.
I think we missed of a real documentation, I mean decent man (5) pages
on
these files.
JRC
--
Nur der kleine Geist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.