Re: How to suppress the annoying warning message for gmc??

Daniel Lyddy <daniell@cs.berkeley.edu> writes:

> > Indeed.  And having made that informed decision, you can easily modify
> > the source code on your machine and remove the warning.
>
> I'm speaking from the perspective of a user, not a developer.  So "you
> can easily modify the source code" doesn't apply to me, because as a
> pure user I don't even have the inclination to install the sources.

"You know, I want to add a turbocharger to my car!  I *HAVE* a RIGHT
to do it!"

"But I don't want to open the hood!  Car makers are stupid because
they don't let me modify my car without opening the hood!
THEY ARE EEEEEEEVIL!"

> And yes, you *can* be a power user without knowing jack about
> programming.

Just open the goddamn hood and please stop whining.

  Federico