Re: Evolution 0.4.1 "aLeWifE" is released

%% Ettore Perazzoli <ettore@helixcode.com> writes:

  ep> In honor of last week's conference and expo: a new development
  ep> snapshot release of the Evolution groupware suite (0.4.1, code
  ep> name "aLeWifE") is out.

Cool; my favourite stop!

  ep> You can also get Evolution 0.4.1 for Red Hat through Helix
  ep> Update, or Evolution 0.4.1 for Debian through the Helix GNOME
  ep> Debian distribution.

I can't see the Debian package?  I'm using the "manual install" with an
APT line of:

  deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main

but after an "apt-get update" there's no package named "evolution"
anywhere to be found.  Is there another/better place to be looking?

Thx.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@baynetworks.com>         Network Management Development