Re: Gnome architecture: crashing apps lock up all of gnome

On this note, I thought that since Gnome used Corba somehow on the backend that
maybe if the process implementing corba started hanging that all gnome apps
would not work properly.  When it gets in this state, it seems that no apps can
launch and the panel (and maybe gmc) don't respond.  Any other running gnome
apps keep working.  I'm still looking for some log files that might be output
that can help me debug and give more info.....

Dave

--
David Copeland
Software Engineering Director