Gnome, Palm Pilot, and Evolution

Well I've got the recently released version of Evolution installed 0.3.1, I think is the number. Anyway, after reading the announcement of
its release, which also said that Palm syncing was in place, I finally got around to trying it.

Well the calendar and address book under the applications icon appear to be syncing up correctly, but the Evolution contacts and
calendar list is blank. I was under the impression that the syncing capabilities would also work with Evolution, am I wrong in thinking
this?
All settings appear to be right. Also, I thought an address in the Gnome address book could be dragged and dropped onto Evolution,
again, am I incorrect in thinking this?

						Thanks
						Sean

--