Re: newbie question

On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 01:07:42AM -0700, Simon Butler wrote:

> hi,
>
>  a quick newbie question.. can someone tell me how to down
>  load all of the latest gnome rpms in one shot? i'm running
>  redhat 6.1 and would like to upgrade to the latest gnome
>  version.  i would really like to be able to get all the
>  rpms at once rather than getting them one by one (there's
>  so many!).  is there some fancy wget script out there that
>  someone can make available or some other mechanism?

The Helix GNOME Desktop is designed just for you.  It will give you
the latest RPMs of all the best GNOME software, downloaded and
installed via an easy to use program, and will also give you a simple
program for updating your packages as new ones become available.

Check out http://www.helixcode.com, or head straight to
http://www.helixcode.com/desktop/download.php3 to get started with the
downloading.

Jason.