Réf. : Compiling Nautilus

I  don't know what is your problem but I have also compile nautilus from cvs
last night without any problem.
The module I have compiled are:
oaf, gconf, gtkhtml, gnome-vfs (with --enable-oaf=yes), bonobo (with
--enable-oaf=yes), gnet and nautilus
You also need gdk-pixbuf 0.7, gnome-print 0.18, eog 0.3

I have made new screenshots of Nautilus at:
http://www.ifrance.com/ardantz/linux/nautilus/nautilus.htm

Jean-Michel

mike%redtux.demon.co.uk@Internet
26/04/2000 01:01
Pour:	gnome-list%gnome.org@Internet
cc:	 (ccc: Jean-Michel ARDANTZ/SERNIT/F-T)
Objet:	Compiling Nautilus

Hi

I have just tried to compile nautilus from cvs as of last night
Checked out and compiled all listed modules.
However when I try to to compile I get repeated errors about

warning: pointer of type `void *' used in arithmetic

This is defined in /usr/include/bits/string2.h so I am confused as to why
the error is coming about

Also I notice that the compile is treating warnings as errors .

These two factors combine  to bomb out the compile very quickly

Anyone got any ideas