Re: root user warning

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 03:16:51PM +1000, Craig Heading wrote:
> is there any way of getting rid of that warning that comes up in gnome
> when you log in as root. its annoying.
> thank you

IU think that's the point. :) You should make yourself a normal user, gnome
with that and then su to root when need be. Running as root opens you up to
all sorts of possible messes.

On the flip side, it's your box and you should be able to do whatever you
want. Even the stupid things. :)

--
CaT (cat@zip.com.au)                       URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

	'He had position, but I was determined to score.'
		-- Worf, DS9, Season 5: 'Let He Who Is Without Sin...'