Email program

Hi, I was just wondering which email program you people use.
I'm very used to use mutt, but I was trying to get something a bit
more graphical, and with as many features as mutt has got.
Well, I know that it's kinda impossible to get all of it, but at least something quite stable.
In the moment, I'm trying balsa, but there are quite a few bugs, and it lacks lots of features.
What do you all use?

Signed,

--
Bruno Lustosa Pereira <lofofora@writeme.com>   | Linux Registered User #162375
Linux: The choice of a GNU generation!         |

PGP signature