Re: Please change back the look of the desk-guide

Ick, that does look bad.  I had a thought... as an OPTION (always an options),
what about making it so the base applet is flat, but for each layer of windows,
make it stick out just 'slightly' further... for those of us with large screen
resolutions, I think it would look REALLY cool, and for those with lower res's
where the difference would be too great, they could turn it off (or perhaps
have it configurable as to how many layers it takes for one layer... 3 window
layers per pixel, 1 window layers per pixel difference, or 0 for all flat).

Just my $2 (not that my opinion is worth more, just it's more expensive to pull
out of me... ;-)

Sean Middleditch