TCD only uses /dev/cdrom

I'm having some hardware troubles with my normal CD-ROM driver and audio
CDs, so I wanted to switch over playing audio CDs to my CD-RW drive.
KCD handles this fine, but when I change the CD-ROM Device option in TCD
to /dev/cdrom2, it continue to try to read from /dev/cdrom, even after
closing the program and starting it back up (and yes, it's remembering
my selection... just ignoring it apparantly).

If there isn't an update/patch to this already, I'll go ahead and make
one and send it in to gnome-devel-list, OK?  If there IS an update or
patch, let me know about it!

Sean Middleditch