Re: gnome-core / gnome-applets "Emancipated Walrus" released!

On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 11:56:37AM -0400, Jacob Berkman wrote:

> I forgot to mention that Anders Carlsson added the wmhint icon support
> to the tasklist, so things like netscape and (x)emacs now have icons.
> So everyone should tell him how awesome he is.

Awesome !! I just upgraded last night and the first time I fired up Netscape
I noticed that and thought hmm, thats new and preceded to see if I could find
any others that did that.

File ORG.ASM not found . . . Girlfriend NOT happy . . .

Mike Hall,
Unix Admin   - Rock Island Communications           <>
System Admin -                        <>