Re: disk management

It is probably the RedHat usermount tool you are looking for.  For some reason Redhat
made their menu entries part of the core GNOME files so they dispear when you use
something else, than RedHats own RPMS.  Anyway, the tool is called 'usermount', so if
you want it you can just add it to your menu again. But I suggest you use the panel
'Drive Mount' applet instead.

Christian