Re: [Re: [Re: selecting a window manager (for newbies)]]

Thanks, I got sawmill to work.

The fact that none of those libraries were installed probably had something to
do with it not working. :) (I never found rep-gtk-gnome but it seems to work
without it.) Is sawmill really written in Lisp? <shudder>

Anyway, thanks for the pointers.

Anthony