Re: Error installing gnome-print-0.18

In <200004200851.EAA07664@calainar.pennswald.pri>, on 04/20/00
   at 04:51 AM, "Kevin D. Knerr, Sr." <kknerrsr@ptdprolog.net> said:

>Any clues as to my problem here? After compiling my patched source
>failed, I grabbed the tall furball (excuse me, full tarball) but got the
>same error:

Actually, I had problems too. The gnome-font-install program did not get
my URW fonts.  I ended up copying the gnome-font-install command line out
of the install output and editing that, then running manually.  Finally,
the URW fonts were seen.  I did not get any error like you have though.
Does gnome print still work?  After all you just got warned.:)  Did you
chase down the segmentation fault?  What program caused it?

Fred