A few questions

 I have a few questions for the developers:

* on gdm:

 I would like to add the Full Qualified Domain Name and the IP address
 of the machine in the GDM logon window. All I can see in the
 /etc/gdm/gdm.conf file is the following line:

 > Welcome=This is %n

 which is not very instructive. I could not find any reference to
 how %n is mapped, nor on how formatting the output. Help would be
 very much appreciated.

* on nterm

 Concerning the nterm service, can someone enlighten me on what is
 for, and how do I disable it?

* on the Control Panel:

 Is there any work on adding power saving using the power management
 for the powerPC branch? (i.e. pmud)

* on EazeL:

 This GUI promizes to be easier to use than MacOS itself. It is based
 on GNOME, and nautilus is one component of it. Are there any gossips
 on what is going to be like? Incidentally, nautilus does not seem
 easier to use than MacOS's windows... In my opinion, much of the work
 consists in configuring the OS using the GUI rather than the editor.

 All comments welcome.

 Sergio