A few questions

 Hi,

* on gdm:

 I would like to add the Full Qualified Domain Name and the IP address
 of the machine in the GDM logon window. All I can see in the
 /etc/gdm/gdm.conf file is the following line:

 > Welcome=This is %n

 which is not very instructive. I could not find any reference to
 how %n is mapped, nor on how formatting the output. Help would be
 very much appreciated.

* on nterm

 Concerning the nterm service, can someone enlighten me on what is
 for, and how do I disable it?

* on the Control Panel:

 Is there any work on adding power saving using the power management
 for the powerPC branch? (i.e. pmud)

 Thanks,
 Sergio