Problems with gnome-help-browser

Hi,

I've just installed RedHat Linux 6.1 for the first time in my computer.
When I start Gnome, an error message appears:

"La aplicacion "gnome-help-browser" (proceso 546) ha fallado debido a un
error fatal.   (Violacin de segmento)"

which could be translated like:

"gnome-help-browser" application (process 546) has failled due to a fatal
error. (Segment violation)"

And then, another error message appears:

"gnome-help-browser  No response to the Save Yourself command. The program
may be slow, stopped or broken. You may wait for it to respond or remove
it"

What should I do?

Thank you very much.