Problems building gnome-libs 1.0.58...

I downloaded a new tree from CVS after wiping out
my old gnome-libs.  The resulting tree contained
no "macros" subdirectory.  When I attempted to
run "./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr", I got:

	./autogen.sh: ./macros/autogen.sh: No such file or directory

I then tried copying the gnome-core macros directory
into gnome-libs (cp -rf ../gnome-core/macros .) and
then running autogen.sh.  The result looks pretty
good except for these errors:

	Makefile.am:15: required directory ./libart_lgpl does not exist

	sed: can't read ./intl/po2tbl.sed.in: No such file or directory

	sed: can't read ./intl/Makefile.in: No such file or directory

	sed: can't read ./support/Makefile.in: No such file or directory